PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Price, specifications and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. ReFleX Wireless Inc. (hereafter referred to as REFLEX) is not responsible for typographical and/or photographic errors. All products are accompanied by one year warranty and technical support from the date of purchase.
Important Ordering Information
All orders require about 1 to 2 business days processing before shipment for any product designated as "In Stock". While REFLEX makes every attempt to maintain accurate stock information, REFLEX is not responsible for the accuracy of inventory. In the event of a discrepancy regarding availability of a product, REFLEX has the right to fully refund a customer for the full purchase price, in lieu of timely delivery of merchandise.
- REFLEX processes and ships Monday to Friday, and is closed on weekends and Canadian stat holidays.
- No deliveries are made by carriers on weekends or holidays.
- No deliveries will be made to Post Office Boxes (PO Box)
- You may be contacted at the phone number registered with your credit card for security purposes.
Prices shown on the REFLEX's site do not include taxes or shipping and handling fees, unless otherwise noted. Prices are in United States dollars (USD) unless otherwise noted. The price charged for an order will be the price in effect at the time the order is made.
Shipping & Possible Risks During Shipping
When products are shipped to you by common carrier, REFLEX's liability to you for breakage and/or non-delivery of the products by the common carrier to you will be limited by the limits of liability provided by the common carrier's terms and conditions of carriage. You may wish to purchase insurance from loss or breakage during carriage for full insurable value of the products you have ordered by making the appropriate requests when placing your order with REFLEX.
Customer Satisfaction Policy
Products sold by REFLEX are covered under a limited 25-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by REFLEX for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, Retail Box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page. All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- Returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials and an REFLEX RMA number, or the return will be rejected. REFLEX reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise. DOA items may be returned within 25 days of ordering and may be subject to a 15% restocking fee at the discretion of REFLEX.
After 25-days REFLEX reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
REFLEX will charge no taxes to orders shipped to America.
Terms of Purchase
You ("the Customer") and REFLEX agree that these Terms and Conditions are the sole terms and conditions governing the sales transaction between the Customer and REFLEX. Any attempt to alter, supplement, modify or amend these Terms and Conditions by the Customer will be considered a material alteration of this agreement and, therefore, are null and void. In addition, these Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, please check these Terms and Conditions carefully each time you place an order with REFLEX.
Limitation of Liability
REFLEX shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if REFLEX has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This limited hardware warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in your – our end-user customer's – REFLX-branded hardware products.
The warranty does not cover the followings:
- Problems that result from:
External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power
Servicing not authorized by REFLEX
Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions
Failure to follow the product instructions or failure to perform preventive maintenance
Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by REFLEX
- Products with missing or altered Service Tags or serial numbers
- Products for which REFLEX has not received payment
- Normal wear and tear
Title to hardware products and to the media in which software products are embodied passes to the Customer upon shipment by REFLEX. Title to software remains with the licensor of the software.
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted under and governed by the laws of British Columbia, without giving effect to conflicts of law rules. Headings used in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience of reference only and are not intended to be part of, or to affect the meaning or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
All dispute, controversy, or claim against REFLEX arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, their interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, or any related purchase shall be resolved exclusively and finally by arbitration administered by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
The arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator, and will be limited solely to the dispute or controversy between you and REFLEX. The arbitration shall be held in any mutually agreed upon location in person, by telephone, or online. Any decision rendered in such arbitration proceedings will be final and binding on each of the parties, and judgment may be entered thereon in a court of competent jurisdiction.
The arbitrator shall not award either party special, exemplary, consequential, punitive, incidental or indirect damages, or attorney's fees and each party irrevocably waives any such right to recover such damages. The parties will share the costs of the arbitration, (including the arbitrator's fees, if any) in the proportion that the final award bears to the amount of the initial claim.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal, invalid or un-enforceable, in whole or in part, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired.
The Terms and Conditions stated herein are declared to be Severable.
In the event that a REFLEX product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, REFLEX reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. REFLEX reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, REFLEX shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price. Problems with REFLEX's site can be reported to us by sending us a message through our online ticketing and support system.
REFLEX reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions, including the customer satisfaction policies at any time, without notice. Posting of revised Terms and Conditions or amended policies shall constitute actual notice to customers.
For customer support, please conact ReFleX Wireless at
Tel: (778) 800-0841
Address: 3F – 1055 West Hastings Street, Vancouver British Columbia, Canada V6E 2E9